Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Cosy little room!

KFH (Kuok Foundation House) - 602

The beautiful view from my window after a summer-afternoon shower!
My tiny pooja room!

Thatz how it'll look when you enter..erm..hopefully*

My lovely working station! Thatz how it is most of the time - no pending..erm..no work at all!

Hmmm...I play tennis :)

The Spacious cupboards - don't start judgin' me by the size of those tees now!

Ah!!! My favourite spot in the room! 'n my bro also consented to pose instead of me! :)

*Disclaimer: My room looks like this about four times a sem ;)

3 comments:

archana said...

Hey niice photo blog you've got! I'm guessing you're in Singapore only then?

Unknown said...

nalla maintenance.. unga room'ah.. keep it up.

vasanthi said...

Photo's was too good.Your looking pretty.I guess u r very intelligent.